Friday, October 30, 2015

this moment

Hello, hello!
Although fall has barely begun where I live, I couldn't resist creating a wintery layout when I received the new Pion Design paper collection called 'Glistening Season'.
Such beautifully romantic winter scenes.

'this moment'


I combined the papers 'Scripture II' and 'By the River' for my base,
and then used pieces of 'Tags' and 'Glistening Season I' under my photo.

Here is the new collection:


To find where to purchase Pion Design paper please go here.
To visit the Pion Design blog please go here.

Here are a few close ups:


I cut out some of the sweet blue hearts from one of the tags.


I also added a piece of 2 Crafty Chipboard called 'Clock Faces'.


See you soon,
Lisa xo








9 comments:

  1. This is so tender and gentle! Reminds me of silent snowy evenings that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I adore this. Could be to do with that photo of coffee/tea..... did you take this? It's soo nice! Love the white, light look you've got going & that crocheting behind....really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the muted tones and the layering! So ethereal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love the simplicity in this page...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - this is stunning! Perfect layout for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lisa! Your photo and layout that you created with it are absolutely beautiful in every way. I love your design so much and the way your page draws me in! Thanks for being such an inspiration to us all, my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...this is so warm and inspiring. The soft hues of blue gray and creams really warm my heart. Beautiful composition, and great use of those papers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...