Thursday, March 1, 2018

'Make a wish....' a new layout for Mixed Media & Art

Hellloooo! my crafty friends, how are you all?
It's been a while since I shared on my blog...
but I'm back with a page created with the beautiful moodboard 
from Mixed Media & Art.

'Make a wish....'


Every single time I see one of our moodboards,  I fall in love; the colors,
textures and the photos always start wheels turning in my head. This month's moodboard 
has so many cool elements, and I added some vintage ephemera on my background, some
feathers, and I found a cute (never used) bumble bee stamp in my stash, time to break it out!
It added the perfect touch :)

Here is our moodboard for this month:


For more information on how to join our challenge, please go here.
I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful art project, 
there is so much beautiful and creative work on this blog, 
so many talented girls! I am just floored by the original, gorgeous 
work by my team mates. If you're even thinking about joining us,
pop over to the blog to get inspired!

Here are a few close ups:




I realized creating this page that I rarely use yellow, but I found 
a golden Lindy's Spray in my stash and I love the bright happy feel 
it brings offset by a touch of purple watercolor.


I also used some 2 Crafty Chipboard here, a swirly title, a dandelion,
 and the filmstrip in my background.
Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Lisa xox

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...